Olympe is an innovative start-up which operates in a fast-pace and stimulating environment. We provide a new way for enterprises to re-invent themselves and accomplish their ambitions. A platform, where business & IT teams collaborate in real time to deliver impactful enterprise software incredibly fast. We call it “Digitalizing by Doing”.
It empowers people to turn their ideas into tangible software solutions and accelerate business transformation while guaranteeing a final result aligned with the core business needs.
We are looking for a Product Dev Team member, who will contribute to the success of our low code software creation platform, to be applied in domains such as IoT, blockchain, distributed systems, mobile apps.
Who you are:
- You’re a scripting wizard, you like to make things predictable and automate everything you can.
- You’re an early adopter, you want to use the latest technologies.
- You’re curious: you are not afraid to make mistakes and you know it’s the price to pay to gain experience.
- You like to challenge and be challenged: you’re open to change and like to explore unchartered territories.
- You get things done: you focus on things that matter and you like to see tangible progress.
- You’ll become a friend: you know it’s not only about what you do but a lot about with whom you got to do it. You’ll work in English and French in the Lausanne area (Switzerland).
- You have a strong experience with Java 8+.
- You have familiarities with CI/CD tools : Jenkins, Gitlab, Maven, Sonar.
- You are an insatiable tester : AssertJ, Mockito, Cucumber.
- You know how to deal with a RDBMS or NoSQL datastore.
The icing on the cake if you have experience with
- Reactive programming libraries : Vertx, RxJava 2,
- message brokers : RabbitMQ, Kafka,
- IMDGs : Hazelcast, Infinispan,
- DevOps tools to deliver your software : Ansible, Terraform, Docker,
- a Graph database and distributed systems is a plus.
You will join a team, where you will contribute to:
- Contributing to the progress of Olympe and its flagship product, the Olympe Composer.
- You will design, test, deliver and scale the backend part of our product.
- Preparing and communicate about releases and potential pitfalls.
- Maintaining internal day-to-day planning and resource allocation within sprints.
- Planning of sprint reviews, demos, retrospectives, internal forums.
- Developing the solution. Maintaining documentation for your own code and project. Contributing to architecture.
What we offer:
- To join an independent start-up in its high growth phase and a fun yet experienced bunch of people.
- The opportunity to contribute to our product on all aspects (ideation, analysis, design, user testing, etc.) and an environment to create and explore new technologies and techniques.
- A competitive salary package & the chance to grow with the company.
To join the adventure, please send your CV and motivation letter to us.