Manufacturing, industry 4.0
How: new speed of product design cycles
What: machine-processes-human collaborative ecosystem
How: visual development & coding combined, real-time data flows
What: apps that run on any device
How: distribute processing where it makes most sense
What: digital twin of physical assets
With Olympe, reduce your maintenance costs and optimize production. And once you have achieved affordable industrial automation, you can provide your target market with a disruptive offer in terms of price, quality or both.
Challenges in the manufacturing industry
Businesses in the industry are often burdened and slowed down by obsolete infrastructures, money and time-consuming processes and information silos. In order to overcome these difficulties and boost their business, they need to modernize their infrastructures, make their processes more efficient and increase their productivity.
Our approach to increasing manufacturing efficiency
Our belief is that in order to succeed, you need to be able to operate all your assets in a single place and get rid of the clutter to optimize your performance and increase your productivity.
With the Olympe platform, create digital twins for all of your company’s physical and digital assets. If each of them is represented in your Olympe project, you are on your way to much better management. You will be able to operate your business through real-time applications. Indeed, digital twins make your assets more traceable which means you can monitor your activity in real-time, with no latency or period or transmission time.
Blockchain as a service
The Olympe platform offers blockchain bricks so you can save and export data to GuardTime’s private blockchain. GuartTime’s technology is more powerful than others and can support a larger amount of transactions per second. This not only makes your projects more scalable; it enables you to support industrial use cases.
The fact that it is a private blockchain also makes it more secure, so you never have to worry about the safety of your data.
Here is how you can use our blockchain feature:
- Generate data (e.g. input information in your system such as the arrival of container A in port 2).
- Save this piece of data in GuardTime’s blockchain. This piece of data, and any other, is immutable. No data can be created, modified or deleted without you being notified.
- You then receive proof (a file) that you can use to make sure this information has been saved on the blockchain. People with the right authorization can use this file to make sure container A did indeed arrive at port B.
This results in your system being completely transparent, with data available and traceable in real-time.
The Olympe platform’s competitive edge lies in the fact that it is:
- Device agnostic: deploy your software anywhere, the exact way you want it to (no discrepancies across devices)
- All in real-time: all your data is synchronized in real-time across all your systems
- Easy to integratewith your legacy systems: the heterogeneity of your IT environment is no a longer an issue
A new approach
Start small, draw running prototypes in hours. Think big, distributed systems in days. Any device.
Drawing is universal, perfect to iterate on screen flows between business & tech teams.
Developers extend the living spec by focusing on where their skills matter most.