2. THE TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT (incl. COOKIES)
TYPES OF DATA. We collect, use, store and transfer different types of both personal and non-personal information through our website.
Personal data, or personal information means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data from which you cannot identify a person.
We collect the following categories of personal data about you:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username, company, job title.
- Contact Data includes email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (such as details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
HOW WE COLLECT DATA. We collect data in different ways through our website. You may provide us the data directly when you:
- Sign up to receive white papers or newsletters;
- Request marketing materials to be sent to you; or
- Provide us with feedback or contact us.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
We may also receive personal data about you from certain third parties as follows:
- HubSpot Marketing Automation Platform – OLYMPE uses HubSpot as a primary tool to market the company’s product and services directly to our customer base. Information shared with OLYMPE is only accessible through login credentials through HubSpot’s online web portal.
- Microsoft Office 365 – OLYMPE uses Microsoft SharePoint as a Partner Portal to share company information as well as OLYMPE customer information. The SharePoint is only accessible to select OLYMPE appointed Partners. Information shared with OLYMPE and OLYMPE Partners is only accessible through login credentials through Microsoft’s 365 Office Suite online web portal.
- Google Analytics – OLYMPE uses Google Analytics to monitor OLYMPE website traffic and SEO (search engine optimization). Information shared with OLYMPE is only accessible through login credentials through Google Analytics online web portal.
- MailChimp – OLYMPE uses MailChimp as a secondary tool to market the company’s product and services directly to prospective customers. Information shared with OLYMPE is only accessible through login credentials using MailChimp’s online web portal.